Self-Driven and Persistent Team Players
As we continue to grow and expand the Stash community, we seek individuals who are self-driven and persistent in their efforts to progress on project tasks. We are looking for team players who are:
- Capable: taking on new responsibilities and learning new skills quickly.
- Willing: persevering through challenges and setbacks and following up on tasks and issues that need attention.
- Inspiring: able to motivate and encourage others to work together towards a common goal.
- Patient: able to handle uncertainty and ambiguity with grace and understanding.
- Willing to speak up: when something seems unclear or if they feel like they are being misrepresented or underutilized.
Our goal is to create a team of individuals driven by a shared passion for the project and a commitment to its success and continuity. By working together, we can achieve great things and make a real impact on our community.
It’s important to mention that we’re looking to recruit redundant roles to ensure project continuity and prepare for different availability and potential contributor burnout.